June 25, 2006

They Deserve the Respect of the Entire Nation.

Kat in Ga informs us via email that:

I just found out (and their website confirms) that the westboro baptist "church" [those evil psychopaths don't know what a true church is! ugh!] is going to be picketing the funerals of those two soldiers who were tortured & killed. OMG I wish I could do SOMETHING to counter-balance that - to cancel them out... to make them GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not, as of yet, been able to find out here & when the funerals are .... Of course it's not like I could go anyway, they are thousands of miles from me - but at least I'd know on what day to be saying a few trillion extra prayers!!!! I did hear that the Patriot Guard Riders, god bless them, will be at at least one of the funerals to hopefully drown out the evil idiots.....


If there was ever a funeral that deserved the respect of our entire Nation it would be this one. Regardless of how you feel about the war, NO ONE should have to suffer the way these two fine men did.

For those of you on the left that believe that somehow you are morally right in your crusade against the war, let me remind you, the dogs that did this to these two men, will do this and more to you for these two men were soldiers they at least respect that, you on the other hand, in their minds, are no better than the shit from a dog.

You are less than human for you are dhimmini, and you have no rights, no place in their world. If you wish that to happen, then please continue supporting your heros over in Iraq and where ever militant Islam takes hold. For you will not be the first to be sacrificed for their religion of peace, you will be made to watch in horror as your whole world is torn down until you find yourself the last person standing and then when your servitude no longer pleases your new master, then they will dispatch you with utmost ruthlessly.

I wish you peace in your new profession as slave.

No comments: