July 23, 2006

Recovery Update.

Hello all,

Thought I'd let you know for sure, I was cleared by my surgeon to return to work on Monday the 24th of July. Yes thats right, just a little after 2 weeks out of having back surgery I'm returning to work TOMORROW!

I want to thank everyone that pitched in to keep The Thunder Run running, especially, Kat in Ga of Yikes!, Melinda of Most Certainly Not and Texas Grey of Adventures of Texas Grey!

I'd like to send a special thanks to Mr Robert Stokely who checked up on my status quite often while I was laid up. Thank you sir, your kind words and prayers were well received.

So what happened while I was gone?

Somewhere right about my surgery date I passed 10,000 unique visits, and last week I passed my one year blogaversary. Wow, what happens when you are strung out on Percocett and Flexeral and laid up in bed all the time. LOL.

Well I'm offically back to blogging and my site visits are way down, but that's okay, I'll be heading back to work and the land of a paycheck tomorrow and believe it or not, I'm going on a short vacation this week too! I'm off to Pennsylvania for my annual family reunion, so if you happen to be in the Greensburg/Latrobe/Ligonier area, stop by on Friday and visit us at Idlewild Park, your kids and you will love the place!

And yes, in two weeks I'm heading to Philadelphia to do the entire Revolutionary History tour, so if anyone knows the difference between the Philly Pass and the City Pass, please let me know. *Smile*

Until tomorrow and when hopefully my regularly scheduled programing returns, Thanks for stopping by, thanks for being such a wonderful group of people, and thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts, they were obviously heard.

No comments: