February 10, 2009

Support an Organization that Supports Your Service to Our Country

I know there are plenty or groups out there that are supporting the military and their mission, but I'd like to once again draw your attention to an organization that is not only supporting the current mission but is also honoring all of those American's who have served their country; both on the front lines as well as the home front. That organization is The National Museum of Americans in Wartime (NMAW).

The NMAW's mission is one that I am fully in support of because they seek to do exactly what it is we bloggers, specifically MilBloggers, are trying to do, that being: Honoring those who Serve, Educating the populace about our service, and seeking to Inspire a new generation to serve their country.

Please stop on by and take a look around their web site and I'm sure you'll agree that this is defiantely a worthwhile institution with which to be involved. And then click on the become a member image below and sign up as a member. Trust me you won't regret it.

Become a member

If you are a blogger and would like to know how you can get on board with the NMAW and quite possibly get in on a trip to Blackwater for a day of fun, drop me a line and I'll send you a personal invite, to this invitation only program.

No comments: