January 27, 2006

Nein Nein Stein!

I was going to write about Joel’s wonderful essay extolling the virtues of military service but since I needed some time to collect my thoughts on it several, okay everyone, beat me to the punch. So for your reading pleasure, I give you the best on Joel Stein.

In no particular order:
Joel Stein: You've been Fredited by Fred Schoeneman.
Joel Stein Answered - By Theodore Roosevelt by Armed Liberal/Winds of Change.
Stein, Again: An Officer and a Gentleman Responds by Fuzzilicious Thinking.
Patriotic Essay - A Better Writer Than Joel Stein by Dr. Ariane T. “Doc” Alexander via Soldiers Angel-Holly Aho
The Ugliest of Things by Dadmanly
Punkin’ Joel Stein by Neptunus Lex.
Warriors or Wusses by Uncle Jimbo via Blackfive
Hell No, I Won't Show ... Support by Captain Ed of Captains Quarters
Los Angeles Times columnist Joel Stein today saying he doesn't support the troops Hugh Hewitt via Radio Blogger
25 WAYS TO IGNORE JOEL STEIN AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS by Michelle Malkin
Not Joel Stein's Kind Of Men by Cassandra of Villainous Company

No comments: