March 9, 2006

Honor A Hero

When I came back from lunch this was in my inbox:

Hello, I found your site by following another link about Sgt. Mike Stokely and I was wondering if you could help me. I am currently collecting emails of support for the family of Sgt. Michael Stokely. I'm going to collect all the emails I can, and put them together into three scrapbooks…one for his dad, one for his mom and one for his widow…the week of what would have been his 24th birthday in April.

Messages do not have to be from people who knew Mike…I’m just looking for messages from fellow Americans who are grateful for all our military does for us, and who would like to express their condolences and appreciation for Mike's sacrifice. I know out on the blogosphere there are a LOT of wonderfully patriotic people, I just wish I knew how to get to all of them as I know they'd all contribute!

If you can assist me or just want to send an email of support you can contact me via this email address
Honor_a_Hero@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your assistance,

P

Well P, whoever you are, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hop on board your project. I never met Mike but as anyone who has read my blog can see; Mike has had a profound effect on my life. I’d be honored to support the Stokely’s in this way and honor Mike to boot.

If anyone isn’t sure about this, but you want to participate because you understand how important Mike’s sacrifice is to our freedom, you can send your emails to me and I’ll take on the risk of sending them on to P.

No comments: