April 8, 2006

New blogger - Justice Soldier

I missed this new blogger when he hit the web but I’m glad I found him. Justice Soldier hit the ground running in Iraq and posted this great essay: Why I Fight. It’s a must read for anyone that is wondering why this war is taking place. When you read this essay you will soon realize that this is no ordinary soldier, for he is also completing his Graduate Degree in Counter-Terrorism, which gives him an insight into this war that many in this county have no idea about, since all they know is what the media tells them.

Here is but a snippet of his wonderful essay:

“This fascinating field has educated me more than I could have imagined, allowing me to see the current War in Iraq, and the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) for its realities, not the bullshit coverage we all see on the nightly news. Our current state of affairs is the latest chapter in the epic campaign of good versus evil, of right versus wrong. I am entering into this battle in full conscious of my decision and what I have volunteered for on behalf of this Greatest of Nations. Iraq was the right thing to do, and the fight is worth it. As we all sleep tonight, a movement that was started long ago continues to churn against us. This movement began in the 80’s, but did not show its face until the 1990’s, where it was ignored by a certain political leader. This allowed the movement to grow worldwide, and the evil has spread.”


So stop on over and pay a visit to Justice Soldier and thank him for his dedication to the cause and his service to our country.

No comments: