September 19, 2006

The Unit - Season 2 Preview/Review

CBS' The Unit Season Two premier's tonight at 2100 hours EDT.

I was all set to write a preview/review of the show, but the season premier never arrived as promised by CBS' Jennifer Gunderson. I dont' know if someone between CBS and me felt like they needed the season premier more than I, or if CBS had such an overwhelming response to preview the show that I just didn't receive one. Or perhaps CBS didn't like my PO Box address and just didn't send one, and its even possible that I miss read the email from Jennifer and I will receive the episode after it airs

If for some reason you are the person that received my copy of The Unit I hope you liked it and you will watch the series this season. I watched The Unit last season but my viewing time was hampered last in the season and I just kind of fell out of watching the show, that and I didn't really care for the cheating spouse/commander combination. I'm hoping to give it another chance this season and be pleasantly suprised.

If you received an advance copy of The Unit, please let me know so I can read your Preview/Review. We need good shows depicting our men and women in uniform and I had high hopes for this series, I hope it doesn't let me down.

No comments: