January 11, 2007

Housekeeping

*At the top all day, new posts come in below*

Well its 1100 hours and I'm just now getting to the PC (my Dr appointment ran unusually long this am) and while I had intended to highlight President Bush's speach last night and the reactions around the blogosphere, I just don't see a Web Recon happening today.

However, I do intend to go around and gauge the reaction of the speach and "new" direction especially from those bloggers out on the front lines so come back this afternoon to see what I've found, and of course there will be lots of good news just like every day here at The Thunder Run.

Until then stop by and visit Jules Crittenden who gives his opinion of the President's Speech and Direction as well as linking to several other bloggers' reactions.

No comments: