July 30, 2007

Once Again Into the Breach

Well, I've returned from my "worldwind" tour. And just where did I go and what did I do whilist I was out glavanting around the country?

Our first stop after leaving home was Manhattan and a 3 day visit with my brother, where I walked more in three days than I have in years. My legs are still tired from it all. While there we visited Central Park, The American Museum of Natural History, Wall Street, Ground Zero, St. Pauls Chapel, Trinity Church, the Irish Hunger Memorial, Battery Park, Statten Island and, Times Square to include a visit to Top of the Rock for an amazing nighttime view of the city.

From Manhattan we travelled to Pennsylvania's Pocono region for a 3 day visit to Great Wolf Lodge and their indooor water park.

And we ended our tour in Pennsyltucky (Western Pennsylvania) in the towns of Latrobe, home of Rolling Rock beer, until it was sold to Anheuser Busch of course and Ligonier, for a family reunion.

Nine days later we returned to dead plants but our own beds, YEAH!

So now its back to bloggin and the Web Recon and hearty thank you to everyone that filled in and guest blogged while I was gone.

Thank you all, for all you have done.

No comments: