August 10, 2007

Amazing Personality Test

THIS IS QUITE REMARKABLE, PLEASE DON'T CHEAT! I was amazed that my answer to such a simple question resulted in such an accurate analysis of my personality.

Try it out:

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it. They are:
A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Strawberry
D. Peach
E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. For your test results, please click on Read the Rest...

If you have chosen:
A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
E. Orange : That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.

Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my a**!
Well, You won't find me....because I am still hunting down the A**h*** who sent this to me...

No comments: