October 2, 2007

Cox & Forkum Put Away the Pens

I'm late on this . . . so sue me.

Cox & Forkum the political/editorial cartooning duo, have called it quits.


With mixed emotions I announce: John and I will no longer be producing editorial cartoons. John will continue posting his work at his blog, John Cox Art, and he and I will continue working together on various projects, but there will be no more
regularly scheduled editorial cartoons.

The Web site will remain running indefinitely, as a means to market our books and as an archive of our work.

This decision is primarily mine. I will go into a little more detail below for those interested, but I want to first call attention to some closing matters: (Read More)

So long "my friends" you have been my favorite cartoonists for some time. Your ability to express the intricaies of the issue in a single frame will go unmatched for a long time.

No comments: