October 13, 2007

OPERATION: LOVE FROM HOME UPDATE 10-13-07

Kat in Ga writes:

Today was a very good day (aside from getting lost a couple times.... *sigh* haha)! The Greater Grayson Chamber of Commerce allowed me to share a booth with them at a local annual chili cookoff. A dear friend of mine (God bless her!) came with me and with her help, we got 170 cards signed for the troops today!!!! :) Yay!

I ran by the post office on the way home and picked up the mail. When I got home I counted everything, and as of today, the grand total of cards received (including from today's event) is 463!!! Yay! Not bad for only two weeks - great job everyone! Remember the goal is 20,000, so keep 'em comin!!!! :)

Thanks for helping to make sure that our Heroes know they are NOT FORGOTTEN during the holidays! :)

No comments: