January 14, 2008

Light Posting Ahead

I did some thing really stupid Saturday evening. I burned my left hand up pretty good cooking dinner. Stupid me decided to pick up a hot pan fresh out of a 400 degree oven with my left hand instead of my oven mitt covered right hand. I got it out of the oven with the mitt, but decided I needed to wipe it off before I put it back on the stove. Being right handed I wanted to use the right hand to wipe soooooo, yep I switched hands...and the pan went flying and I went to the ED.

So now I have 2nd degree and possibly some 3rd degree burns on my left hand and its bandaged up like a club right now and hopefully I'll be able to get in to se my primary care physician today and get a better prognosis, but the ED doc said not to worry the palm of your hand is pretty durable and scars very little so not much to worry about.

I'll be back tomorrow...or with an update later.

stupidly yours,

David

No comments: