April 19, 2008

The NCO Board Blogroll

This blog roll has sat quiet for sometime, primarily through my own lack of attention, but I'd like to introduce our newest member: Patrick Lasswell of Moderate Risk

Patrick has a series of posts he is running called "Things Your Team Needs" I'll let him describe the purpose"

I've got a series I'm doing to provide military units with descriptions of gear they need, called "Things Your Team Needs". I do this pretty darned well (the people who awarded me with the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal thought so) and I want to share this with a lot of other folks.

This is the kind of thing that long service NCO's (like myself) normally do for just their own unit, this way a lot of teams can get gear that helps them succeed.

This is just the type of item that came to mind when I created the NCO Board Blogroll. NCO's sharing their wisdom with other NCOs.

Welcome aboard Patrick!

No comments: