July 18, 2008

Site of the Day

The Thunder Run Site of the Day is: Semper Max

Semper Max is Tim A Maxwell a Lt Col in the USMC he writes:

My name is Tim A Maxwell. I am a LtCol in the USMC, wounded in Iraq in 2004, when a mortar round exploded and inserted shrapnel into my brain. I have learned a lot.

I have learned that medicine is very complicated, confusing, and addicting. I have learned that paperwork, such as PEB, VA, and Social Security, is brutal.

But most of all, I have learned that being alone is the worst. Those who stay in their service, regardless of their frustration, are better than those who live alone.

So, I have come up with this web site.

Even though we cannot all be together physically, we can be together mentally.

If you are doing great, share your story. Give others some hope! If things are not going well, read and learn how others have dealt with the same type of situation. You can also send me an email, and I will try to put you in contact with the right person.

The bottom line....we all need to stay in the fight TOGETHER!


Hat tip BlackTygrrrr


No comments: