August 3, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, all conspiracy theories aside, Blogger turned me back on yesterday sometime.

No note, just the flag was gone when I logged in to see what was up. Actually I knew before I logged in that I had been cleared as a spam site as The Thunder Run is my home page and my prepared and missing posts had already posted.

Regardless, I'm going to be guest posting at Rhymes With Right for a couple of days while Greg is on vacation.

I'm also joining the ranks at milblogs as a regular poster - thanks Greyhawk - and I'll still be crossposting at Argghhh! so there will be plenty of opportunities to check in with The Thunder Run from here on out. I'll also be linking back to any post written by my contributors at all of these sites to help highlight their work also. Its a team effort here.

One final note before regular blogging resumes.

Due to the current situation concerning Blogger, look for a notice coming in the near future; i.e., once my wife approves the purchase, of a new domain and home for The Thunder Run. Its high time I quit doing it for free and start doing it for real. If all works out I'll be announcing my new home just in time for the 2008 Milblog Conference in Vegas. You are going aren't you?

Thanks for sticking by me, I really appreciate it.

No comments: