December 12, 2008

Operation: Love From Home - UPDATE

Via Momma Kat comes this email from a recipient of Operation: Love From Home

Operation love from home,

Thank you for the cards you sent to us. I go out to the troops before they go on mission and pray with them. It is always great to get things from home so that while I am out talking with them I can give them something to remind them why they fight. They are always happy to get the cards. You make a difference in there lives. It can be hard to keep perspective and you help them by showing that you care. When I am out talking to them I also take things out to them. What ever I get in packages I give out to them. It is great to be able to pass along things from home. They like things that they can take with them to eat on the mission. Anything can help, thank you again for your generosity.

Chaplain (CPT) A.N. (name withheld for OPSEC)
1-303
CAV



Great job guys, each card you sent for our deployed heroes REALLY made a difference!

No comments: