February 16, 2009

Housekeeping

President's Day, and for some reason the kids are out of school too, which of course means that I'll be out and about with them all day as the misses sleeps off her 12 hour night shift and readies herself for another go round tonight. Those RN's really do work a crappy schedule, heck all I have to worry about is the occassional midnight call out for an automatic alarm, and those are so few and far between that I tend to sleep right through them. Hey, if they want to start paying me to get up in the middle of the night, I'll be more than happy to supplement the paid staff after bed time.

So until I return later today...much later today, why dont you amuse yourself by dropping on the National Museum of Americans in Wartime and becoming a member. Because if you are reading this blog, then you are already supporting their mission to Honor those who have served, Educate those who haven't and Inspire a new generation to serve their country.

Become a member

No comments: