May 20, 2007

The Thunder Run Leaves the Sandbox

TRCNAK is on his way home now...I'm sure his family will be happy to see him and he will show up at the base tomorrow renewed to continue his mission. I'll never be able to thank him enough for his contributions to The Thunder Run, and I hope you all have enjoyed hearing from him as well.

To everyone that has linked back to him: Iraq War Today, Bear Creek Ledger, Mudville Gazette and Jules Crittenden, as well as anyone I might have missed, thank you.

To everyone that stopped by and offered him a big ol' thank you, especially Michael Yon and his personal correspondence to TRCNAK, let me take this opportunity to say Thank You, TRCNAK has appreciated the response to his writing as much as I have been privileged to post it for you all.

No comments: