May 21, 2007

TRCNAK - Post Script

I'm back in the good ol' U.S.A. Back in the best country in the world. I want to thank Big Dave for giving me a forum. I want to thank my family for supporting me.

Let me tell you who I refuse to thank. I will not thank the MSM and some of our politicians. If they had done their frickin' JOB, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of going to Kuwait. If the media had performed as their predecessors did during World War II instead of becoming a cheer leading squad for the head-chopping terrorists, this war would have been over 3 years ago. Enough said about that.

I want to thank you readers out there. By continuing to support our troops, you are doing more than you can imagine for our country. And most importantly of all, I want to thank the brave men and women who serve our country even as I type this. They serve all over the globe, so that I can raise my family in a free country.

No longer "Out Here"
TRCNAK

No comments: